The Church of All Saints Mission has a vision of being a vital, joyful source of the grace of God where individuals are respected, feel safe to worship and are spiritually energized to live out God's purpose for their lives.
We are wheelchair accessible - Ramp off James Street - Elevator from Narthex to downstairs hall.
As of August 1, 2019, Archbishop Melissa Skelton will authorize a liturgy for the marriage of same-sex couples within the Diocese of New Westminster. Please see weddings on this page.
ZOOM SERVICES 10:00AM SUNDAYS - These will be recorded and added to our Facebook Page and this Webpage.
CANCELLED IN - PERSON WORSHIP SERVICE 10:00AM SUNDAYS AND 11:00AM THURSDAYS
Enter at the James Street door unless using the Lift. Wear a mask and keep a 2-meter distance from others. Sit in the designated pews and remain there during the service. Also, when dismissed the back pews will leave first and exit the James Street door unless using the Lift. Please read the following rules for church attendance that you MUST acknowledge and agree to follow in order to attend.
1. Phone or email church to register at 604-826-2814 [email protected]
2. Registration cut off is every Friday at noon
3. Social distance at all times outside and inside the church
4. Facemasks must be worn properly at all times within the church
5. Must be checked in by Greeter at door and sanitize hands
6. Seating must be from front to back in order to keep your distance
7. Absolutely no singing even with a mask on
8. No moving from pew once seated unless leaving the church
9. No physical contact during The Peace but do turn and acknowledge people
10. Communion will be wafers only brought to you in your seat
11. Leave the church immediately after the service starting from the back row
12. The bathroom is open only for emergencies
13. Limit contact with all objects as much as possible
UNTIL WE RECEIVE NOTIFICATION FROM THE DIOCESE THE SERVICES BELOW WILL BE CANCELLED
8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Traditional spoken service
9:30a.m. Holy Eucharist, Book of Alternative Services and Music, Children's Time followed by a joint Fellowship and Coffee hour with St. Andrews United Church congregation before they begin their service at 11:30am.
All are Welcome.
Sunday School every 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sunday.
10:00 a.m. Holy Communion in the Chapel
Parish Council 2020
Reverend Paul Bowie
Deacon Connie Wilks
Rector's Warden: Judy Beale
People's Warden: Polly Betterton
Treasurer: Mary McIntyre
Synod Delegates: Molly Hawkins and Mary McIntyre
Alternate Synod Delegates: Donna Kennedy, Gilli McLaren
Synod Youth Delegate: Ryan Bowie
Members at Large: Dick Blades, Margaret Blades, Wendy Booth, Jan Openshaw, Jim Openshaw