The Church of All Saints Mission has a vision of being a vital, joyful source of the grace of God where individuals are respected, feel safe to worship and are spiritually energized to live out God's purpose for their lives.
We are wheelchair accessible - Ramp off James Street - Elevator from Narthex to downstairs hall.
An authorized liturgy for the marriage of same-sex couples within the Diocese of New Westminster. Please see weddings on this page.
8:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist, Traditional spoken service
9:30a.m. Holy Eucharist, Book of Alternative Services and Music, Children's Time followed by a joint Fellowship and Coffee hour with St. Andrews United Church congregation before they begin their service at 11:30am.
Sunday School - At this time there will be no regular Sunday School Classes. Children may read or play at a designated area in the back of the church. Please know there will be postings on our Facebook page and Saints Alive Newsletter for for links to Sermon for Kids.
10:00 a.m. Holy Communion in the Sanctuary
All are Welcome.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP AT ALL SAINTS, MISSION
We are very pleased to be able to offer in-person worship again at All Saints, Mission. The Provincial Health Officer has mandated that anyone 12 years of age or older must wear a mask at all times in indoor public spaces. The Bishop has given us permission to worship together in the church building when we follow these guidelines:
1) Masks must be worn at all times while in the narthex and sanctuary;
2) Socially distanced seating. Under these conditions the capacity of our sanctuary is approximately 25-30 people. Family groups may sit together.
3) Singing is permitted, but only while wearing a mask.
4) Sharing the Peace; please wave to one another. Do not leave your seat.
5) Keeping your masks on, come up the centre aisle to the altar rail to receive the communion bread (no wine is used). Return to your seat using the side aisles. You can eat the bread either by stepping to one side at the communion rail or when you return to your seat.
6) There will be a ‘coffee hour’ in the Hall after the Service. Please wear your mask when you move around the Hall. Drinks and food will be ‘ordered’ and given out from the kitchen. These guidelines need to be followed to keep us all safe.
Parish Council 2021
Reverend Paul Bowie
Retired Deacon Connie Wilks
Rector's Warden: Judy Beale
People's Warden: Polly Betterton
Treasurer: Mary McIntyre
Synod Delegates: Molly Hawkins and Donna Kennedy
Alternate Synod Delegates: Dick Blades and Wendy Booth
Synod Youth Delegate: Ryan Bowie
Members at Large: Margaret Blades, Kathleen Brink, Marilyn Keeler, Kathleen Monteith, Jan Openshaw, Jim Openshaw, Janice Young